Senior Product Designer
We are seeking a talented product designer to join our product team. This individual will be accountable for the visual design and user experience of our mobile and web applications. They will partner with product, marketing and engineering teams to bring designs to life and continue to ideate, prioritize and problem solve to drive key results.
As part of our team, they will be crafting and articulating the product vision through strong rationale, visualization skills, and intuition. This role will be responsible for all aspects of end-to-end experience design by utilizing flow diagrams, interactive prototypes, high fidelity mockups and ready for production designs to illustrate ideas and direction.
- Obsess over our users -- who are they, why are they here, what do they want and how can we deliver the optimal experience.
- Own the vision for how to improve the product experience across all devices, while balancing technology, brand, and business goals.
- Apply business objectives in everything you do.
- Integrate your design process -- from research and brainstorming to creating user flows, prototypes and final designs.
- Ensure branding and standards are consistent across all our platforms.
- Test hypotheses by designing, implementing and analyzing user and A/B tests.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of mobile and web application design experience with a demonstrable portfolio of applications that are available in the market.
- Experience working in startups / small teams
- Experience in UX research inclusive of user and A/B testing design, iteration and analysis.
- Design obsessive, with experience implementing a reusable and extensible design system inclusive of typography, layout, color and componentized common elements.
- Proven experience in Figma. Highly organized with your Figma files and assets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Bonus points if you have a background and interest in:
- Sports and fan communities
- The collectibles/sports card market.
- Trading platforms and marketplaces.
- DFS or sportsbooks.
Dibbs is a US based technology company that was created to establish the first 24/7 live marketplace for trading sports cards. We are changing the collectibles market with a pioneering technology and differentiated technology. We have a team of talented people working to ensure that thousands of people around the world have the opportunity to participate in sports card investing. Our team already has employees working in São Paulo, Los Angeles, New York City, Berlin, and Stockholm.