Senior Designer (Applicant must live in Brazil)
Storyteller. Passionate about visual identity. Resourceful doer. Intrigued about web3. You bring it all to the party.
Dibbs is looking to add a Senior Designer (applicant must live in Brazil) who marries unique ideas with design needs, develops compelling brand identities, translates ideas into beautiful designs, and ultimately grows our business in the exciting space of web3.
You will be a critical member of the marketing team and will report to the Chief Marketing Officer. You will be a “Designer-At-Large” and will touch all areas of design services, including branding, content marketing, website development, demand generation marketing, emails and push marketing, as well as guerilla & experiential marketing, paid media, social media and more!
You will be involved in many areas, some of them will be directly under your control, while others will be a shared responsibility. You will bring an exceptional ability to support a variety of stakeholders in the marketing team and beyond.
- Refine a brand narrative and set of aesthetics that brings old-school collecting into the world of Non Fungible Tokens (NFTs), so anyone can own the world’s coolest rare items.
- Maintain and enhance Dibbs’ design guidelines across interactive and traditional channels.
- Nurture a culture of design innovation and act as the liaison between the teams within the marketing organization.
- Provide design direction for both internal and external facing campaigns or initiatives, act as a litmus test for various design requests.
- Ensure that design output is always unique, compelling, on brand, while supporting a set of business goals.
- Partner with our Creative Director to project manage a variety of marketing projects. Potential examples include designing our website, educational content as well as supporting our business development efforts.
- Support internal communications to strengthen Dibb’s culture as well as employee engagement.
- Manage freelancers, illustrators, animators as need be, while staying on time and within budget.
- Be a creative resource and sounding board for teams outside of the marketing organization.
- Partner with CMO and Creative Director to ensure the internal and external designs are aligned with Dibbs’ tone of voice.
- Support CEO, CMO and Head of Growth in creating visually pleasing proposals for partners, with a focus on demystifying NFTs and bringing tangible value for our partners.
- Assist our B2B partners with design projects as need be.
- Partner with the Growth & Community teams (CRM, social media) to develop compelling designs for social, email, and more.
- Support paid media efforts by providing ad creative.
- Liaise with the product team to ensure that our visual guidelines are adopted throughout the company.
- Help with various design projects as need be (e.g. presentation for all-hands company call).
Experience (“You have”)
- BA/BS or equivalent.
- 10+ years-experience in design services (agency, tech or client side).
- Experience in a start-up and/or fast paced environment required.
- Proven experience managing creative projects, from ideation to execution.
- Extensive network of freelancers in video, content, design etc.
- Proficient in design tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design etc)
- Located in Brazil
Skills (“Your bring”)
- Demonstrated track record of delivering design projects that meet business goals.
- Superior design skills across interactive and traditional channels
- Must be an autonomous, creative leader and project manager, with coaching ability.
- Personality profile to fit into high-growth, venture-backed entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, organizational and planning skills.
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn about web3 and NFTs.
- Positive attitude, good taste and zero ego!
Dibbs was originally founded as a real-time, blockchain-enabled marketplace for collectors. It’s grown to become the trusted service for tokenization and redemption of physical collectibles. Since its launch in 2021, Dibbs has processed millions of dollars across hundreds of thousands of transactions. Dibbs has raised more than $15 million in venture capital from a variety of notable investors, ranging from Amazon, Foundry Group, CourtsideVC, Founder Collective and Tusk Venture Partners to athletes including Chris Paul, Channing Frye, Skylar Diggins-Smith, DeAndre Hopkins, Kevin Love and Kris Bryant.
Dibbs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.