The Dibbs Delaware Security Consultant is an integral member of the Compliance team, responsible for performing an initial review of all current Dibbs’ security protocols. After the initial review, the Security Consultant will continue working to uphold a high standard of regulation, security, and organization of the Dibbs Business Operations Team in New Castle, Delaware.
- Assist Dibbs Management and Dibbs Delaware's Facility Managers and Directors with the security operation of Dibbs, including but not limited to:
- Full review of Dibbs Delaware security cameras, system, operations/procedures, access points and documentation
- Identifying potential security threats or breaches and creating a contingency plan for when breaches occur
- Recommendation of additional security products and procedures
- Monthly security reviews and perform random audits of the facility
- Document evidence of work in reports and status updates
- Effectively communicate findings to client stakeholders including but not limited to facility management, Director of Business of Operations, Chief Compliance Officer, technical staff, and legal counsel
- Training staff to recognize and defend against security breaches and risks
- Communicating with coworkers digitally via Slack, Zoom, Google Meet, email, etc
- BA/BS from an accredited institution
- Ten (10+) years of consultative, administrative, or supervisory experience
- Ability to name the security company in Dibbs’ marketing, documentation, and applications
- 3rd-party unaffiliated with Dibbs, Atelier FAS, or their clientele .
- Meticulous work habits and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel or Google Docs & Sheets
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a productive team member.
- Exemplified honesty, trustworthiness, and high-character traits
Reports to: Dibbs Delaware Facility Manager
10-20 Hours of Initial Review
Work Schedule: 5 hours per month of security review (on going)
Pay: $20.50 - $40.50 Based on Experience
Independent Contractor Position
Dibbs was originally founded as a real-time, blockchain-enabled marketplace for collectors. It’s grown to become the trusted service for tokenization and redemption of physical collectibles. Since its launch in 2021, Dibbs has processed millions of dollars across hundreds of thousands of transactions. Dibbs has raised more than $15 million in venture capital from a variety of notable investors, ranging from Amazon, Foundry Group, CourtsideVC, Founder Collective and Tusk Venture Partners to athletes including Chris Paul, Channing Frye, Skylar Diggins-Smith, DeAndre Hopkins, Kevin Love and Kris Bryant.
Dibbs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
With a secure platform for the minting and redemption of physical-backed digital collectibles, Dibbs is the physical world’s onramp to Web3, helping brands and IP holders create a digital presence for their real-life collectibles and forge a new path for deeper connection within their communities. Launched in 2021, Dibbs has raised more than $15 million in venture capital from a variety of notable investors, ranging from Amazon, Tusk Venture Partners, Foundry Group, CourtsideVC, and Founder Collective; to athletes including Chris Paul, Channing Frye, Skylar Diggins-Smith, DeAndre Hopkins, Kevin Love and Kris Bryant. The company is based in Los Angeles, CA.